Friday, March 23, 2007

It's all in the jeans



This week I have mostly been in search of that most elusive of things -
the perfect pair of jeans.

I know that they exist because I have owned them. I have loved them. I have cherished them. I have worn them until they were totally worn out. But what I have never done, upon finding my dream denims, is remember to buy two pairs of them.

This is really very silly of me. I should have learnt by now that, every time I’ve found and purchased the perfect style of trews the manufacturers will automatically cease producing them. Which is why, since my last pair of denims gave up the ghost (...both knees and the backside), I’ve been lost in the dreaded Jean Jungle.

My life has become a blur of blue denim, black denim, grey, white, even yellow denim. There’s high waited, low rising, skinny fitting, boyfriend bagging, tight flaring, wide flaring...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

All a girl wants is a pair of jeans that are comfy but still makes her legs and b*tt look good - surely that's not too much to ask!

Well not according to I Love Jeans it’s not. These guys claim to be able to help you find your perfect pair of denims without you even having to leave the house – hallelujah! Here’s hoping they're as good as they say…


Know where to purchase the perfect pair of jeans? Share the love here...please.

No comments: