Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Are they? Aren't they?


Looks like Chantelle & Preston's marriage may not be not be quite as doomed as it first seemed (i.e. when they announced that they were getting divorced).

This week the pair were spotted returning to the Brighton home they once shared, with bags full of groceries. So was a romantic meal and a spot of reconciliation on the cards perhaps?

Now if I was cynical I might suggest that this whole divorce debacle was a rather cunning way of the couple making even more squids when they sell their 'How we realised that we just couldn't live without each other' story with exclusive photographs of their 're-newing of vows ceremony'. But as I don't have a cynical bone in my body (Uh, uh. No way, not me) I will just suggest that you watch this space...and the new stands!

No comments: